Fried Egg (Friday Parody) Fried Egg (Friday Parody)

awesome

infinitely better than the original good show

The Arcade Kollab The Arcade Kollab

now this is what i call music

i love it it's a great compilation of great video games but i think ryu's theme is ken's theme idk maybe i'm wrong both of their song sound similar

Dachampster responds:

no its ryu.

My Try at Music My Try at Music

are you sure it's your first song

cuz it is really amazing

Andre's Anime Demo 2009 Andre's Anime Demo 2009

damn dude

i can see you in a flash that does something with anime

i can't wait to see you in a flash soon i really do

good luck and i hope to hear your eels again
Bell45

industrialplayground responds:

Thanks!

Demo Reel Demo Reel

fantastic

my favorite voice was the first one cuz it reminds me of Hinata from naruto i hope i get to see you in a flash soon
good luck
Bell45

whattheheck1 responds:

Thanks for the comment Bell45. I have not appeared in any newgrounds flashes yet (the one i was was removed shortly after being put out), but if you check whatheheck1's account page, you will find my official website, where I have posted all the videos of my voice acting, and links to other projects. Feel free to check it out.

The first voice is actually the one that most people talk about. You say its Hinata, others have said Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura/Tsubasa. I just called it little girl with flowers.

Glad you're enjoying my work, and i will try and get something new up here soon.

All the best,
Heckshotstuff

Numa Numa (Game Boy remix Numa Numa (Game Boy remix

........ wow

if i had never heard the real version before i would atually think this is from a real game

you are great at this keep it up dude

In The Land Of The Dragon In The Land Of The Dragon

brings back memmories

reminds me of the chun li level of street fighter 2 good work my man keep it up

-8bit clouds- -8bit clouds-

reminds me of a good old platformer

the music and the game play back then made me feel good and enjoy life and this just helps the process thanks for the pick me up

Runaway 2 {Demo} Runaway 2 {Demo}

love it

the beginning reminds me of street fighter 2 from one of it's 12 renditions of the same game then it has a nice little dance groove going for a bit

keep up the good work and i hope there is a 3 runaway song in the making

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

this is.....

my favorite song in the entire castle crashers song list congrats on winning an award for this peice